Resources & Services
The Multicultural Center offers an array of valuable amenities for students and staff on campus.
- Academic Departments
- Campus Partners
- Community Agencies/ Resources
- E-Newsletter Have a program, event or story that you would like to have featured in our weekly newsletter? Do you have someone you feel we should spotlight? Email the Multicultural Center at least two weeks prior to your event!
Want to know what’s happening in the Multicultural Center? Join one of our all community listservs for the weekly newsletter and announcements!
- Social Media
Follow us on our social media platforms! You can follow us on Instagram,Twitter or Facebook
Who doesn’t love free Coffee, Cocoa or Tea? Join us for free coffee, cocoa, and tea. Students must sign-in first before using this service.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Calendar
The DEI webpage is your one-stop destination for resources and events that center diversity, equity and inclusion.
- In the Library – What would you like to see? Books, Faculty-led discussions, Speakers, etc. Request it here!
- Program Proposal/ Co-sponsorship Request – Do you have a program that you would like to partner with the Multicultural Center on? Request it here!
- Space Request – Would you like to reserve a space in our center? Request here!
RIGHTS & REBELS: A Digital Resource Guide to Know Your Rights
Join the Multicultural Center in collaboration with the College of Law to learn more human and constitutional rights, how to exercise them, and activist and allies that support those causes.