Creating a Safe and Healthy Space
FALL 2020 COVID-19 UPDATES
Our office will begin standard hours of operation Monday, August 17.
As we re-open our facilities, the Multicultural Center is committed to providing a safe environment. The following guidelines are being put in place to help ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. We are asking our patrons for their mutual commitment to help us keep the Multicultural Center and our Georgia State University community safe while using our spaces.
The health and safety of our students, members, and staff are our top priorities. We will follow CDC guidelines and Georgia Public Health safe practices for COVID-19. If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any of the symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. Please visit the CDC website for the full list of symptoms.
Visit Georgia State Ahead for the University’s plan for reopening the entire campus. We have outlined our new policies, safety guidelines, cleaning information, and other important facts so you’ll know what to expect when you visit us and what we’ll be doing to protect everyone.
Information is subject to change.
- Wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- Do not visit the Multicultural Center if you are sick or experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Make an appointment if you need to speak with a staff member. Meetings will be conducted online as often as possible.
- Practice proper personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently!
- Practice CDC guidelines on social distancing.
- Closely follow all building and center signage and guidelines.
- Please inform any staff member after use of any Multicultural Center equipment so that they may probably be cleaned and sanitized
- Bring in your own personal items if you can: hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc.
- Please let a staff member know if you witness anyone not following these guidelines or if you feel unsafe at any time.
- Provide your feedback on your experience in our center to a staff member if possible!
- Conference Room's A & B (2 person capacity)
- Meditation Room (1 person capacity)
- Center Library (2 person capacity)
- Gender & Sexuality Resource Center (7 person capacity)