Community Connections Program Initiative (C2)
The Community Connections Program Initiative (C2) is an opportunity for students to connect with each other, meet university faculty and staff and community partners, discuss topics focused on growth and community, share ideas and build a culture of care at Georgia State University.
Goals and Objectives
- Teach students about the academic resources and support services available on campus
- Develop multicultural competence to enhance academic and life skills
- Promote student success through leadership opportunities, service learning and enrichment of academic skills
- Build community through networking, mentoring and cultural immersion
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students who participate in programs will demonstrate multicultural competence through their ability to navigate intersecting identities, connecting their purpose with personal and academic goals
- Students will be able to identify a sense of belonging within the university community, connecting their purpose with personal and academic goals
For more information about the 2019-2020 Community Connections Program Initiative, please email the Multicultural Center. Updates are coming soon!