The Community Connections Mentoring Program, also known as, (C2) is an opportunity for students of marginalized and underserved communities to connect with each other, meet and be mentored by university faculty, staff & community partners, and discuss topics focused on personal growth, leadership development, career readiness and social responsibility. Through this forum, students bond through shared experience and build a community of care at Georgia State University and beyond. Our cornerstone
- LGBTQ+: Queer & Trans Resiliency Cohort (potential mentors must have successfully completed the Queer & Trans Resiliency mentor training)
- Women of Color
- Sense of Belonging; BE YOU in a safe space that embraces your intersectional identities and enjoy engaging with others with shared lived experiences.
- Community Connections; Establish meaningful personal and professional relationships with peers, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners that nurture YOU!
- Develop College to Career competencies; Acquire the skills that prepares you for global/intercultural citizenship and makes YOU more marketable in the workforce.
- Exclusive Access; Enjoy special consideration for special events, internships, job opportunities, and scholarships tailored for YOU!
Learn more and complete the application for mentees & mentors on pin.gsu.edu
Apply to be apart of the LGBTQ+ Cohort!
Apply to receive a mentor! – Women of Color Cohort
Apply to mentor a student! – Women of Color